Renan
Write about my english I entered in my work at 8am and I don't have anything to do. I need to practice my speaking and my writing, because I need to enter in some english meeting, that I need to expose my ideas and my targets. After work, I'll go to the Ibirapuera park with my girlfriend and his dog, Cherry. She is a blind dog. She has a problem with any nervous system that blinded her. I'm waiting my new car. I bought it on Saturday, and I intent to take it on Friday, when is my graduation. I intent to travel to Vegas in the end of this year with some friends. We'll take a Trailler to travel arround the west of america.
1

Write about my  in English

I entered in my work (I got to work) at 8am and I don't  didn't have anything to do.
I need to practice my speaking and my writing, because I need to enter in some english meeting, that I need to expose my ideas and my targets (I need to practice speaking and writing in English to improve my communication skills for meetings.) 

After work, I'll go to the Ibirapuera park with my girlfriend and his her dog, Cherry. She is a blind dog. She has a problem with any her nervous system that blinded her  causes blindness.

I'm waiting my new car. I bought it on Saturday, and I intent to take it on Friday, when is my graduation (I'm waiting on the arrival of my new car, that I bought on Saturday. I will use it on Friday to drive to my graduation ceremony.) 

I intent intend to travel to Vegas in at the end of this year with some friends. We'll take a Trailler trailer to travel arround the west coast of america.