iñigo
Study hard Yesterday I chatted on the internet with a friend from Belfast (Ireland) about the best way to get a good command of a language. He got across to me some intersting ideas in order to make the most of the time i spend on learning english and german. And I ever and ever convinced that he was right. . I reached the conclusion that to skirocket a language implys to study hard, to read a lot -one novel per month at least, to talk as much as you can -vía skipe, for instance- and, finally, watching movies. I´m going to follow his advises. He cheer up me to boost my french too, and i think i´ll go for it.

Study hard

Yesterday I chatted on the internet with a friend from Belfast (Ireland) about the best way to get a good command of a language. He got across to me some interesting ideas in order to make the most of the time I spend on learning English and German. And I ever and ever am convinced that he was right. . I reached the conclusion that to skyrocket a language implies to study hard, to read a lot -one novel per month at least, to talk as much as you can -vía skipe, for instance- and, finally, watching movies. I´m going to follow his advises advice. He cheer up encouraged me to boost my French too, and I think I´ll go for it.

Very good, only some minor errors.

I'm not sure what you meant by saying "ever and ever convinced", si lo puedes escribir en español tal vez puedo tratar de traducirlo.