Pierluigi
The Secret Garden Mary Lennox was spoilt, rude and had a bad temper. She was often ill and had a sad face. She live in India with her mother and father. Her father was always busy with his work and her mother was a a beautiful woman who loved parties and was not interested in her small daughter. Mary was left in the care of an Indian nanny. Her nanny allow Mary to do anything she wanted. So Mary soon became a spoilt and unpleasant girl. When Mary was nine years old, she woke up on a hot morning. She felt angry because noone came to bring her food or to dress her. The house was silent. Suddenly, the door opened and two Englishman came in. Mary said " Where is my nanny? Where is everyone?" "Poor little girl" said one of the Englishman "I'm really sorry, but your parents are dead and the servants are dead too because of a terrible disease". So Mary understood that she was completely alone now. Becasue there was noone to look after her in India, she was sent to England to live with her uncle in Yorkshire. Mary meet Mrs. Medlock, her uncle's housekeeper, in London. She didn't like her but this was not strange because Mary didn't like anyone at all. During the travel to the uncle's house, Mrs. Medlock told Mary about the house where she was going to live. It was a very big house in the edge of a moor. When they arrived to the house, a butler opend a haevy wooden door. Mrs. Medlock take Mary, along many corridors, to a room with a fire burning in it and some food on a table. "This room and the next one is where you are going to stay. You can't go anywhere in the other parts of the house. Dont' forget that".said Mrs. Medlock. Mary asks "Why I can't go in the other parts of the house?" "Don't ask questions and do what I told you. Your uncle is not interested in you, he has a crooked back and he is often away. He was an unpleasant youg man until he got married. His wife was a pretty and nice woman, but she died so now your uncle is even stranger and sad". Mary Lennox felt very lonely.
1

The Secret Garden

Mary Lennox was spoilt, rude and had a bad temper. She was often ill and had a sad face.
She lived in India with her mother and father. Her father was always busy with his work and her mother was a a beautiful woman who loved parties and was not interested in her small daughter.
Mary was left in the care of an Indian nanny. Her nanny allowed  Mary to do anything she wanted.
So Mary soon became a spoilt and unpleasant girl.
When Mary was nine years old, she woke up on a hot morning. She felt angry because no one came to bring her food or to dress her. The house was silent. Suddenly, the door opened and two Englishman came in.
Mary said " Where is my nanny? Where is everyone?"
"Poor little girl" said one of the Englishman "I'm really sorry, but your parents are dead and the servants are dead too because of a terrible disease".
So Mary understood that she was completely alone now.
Becasue there was noone to look after her in India, she was sent to England to live with her uncle in Yorkshire.
Mary meet Mrs. Medlock, her uncle's housekeeper, in London. She didn't like her but this was not strange because Mary didn't like anyone at all.
During the travel to the uncle's house, Mrs. Medlock told Mary about the house where she was going to live.
It was a very big house in the edge of a moor.
When they arrived to the house, a butler opend a heavy  wooden door.
Mrs. Medlock  took  Mary along many corridors, to a room with a fire burning in it and some food on a table.
"This room and the next one is where you are going to stay. You can't go anywhere in the other parts of the house. Dont' forget that".said Mrs. Medlock.
Mary asks "Why I can't go in the other parts of the house?"
"Don't ask questions and do what I told you. Your uncle is not interested in you, he has a crooked back and he is often away. He was an unpleasant  young  man until he got married. His wife was a pretty and nice woman, but she died so now your uncle is even stranger and sad".
Mary Lennox felt very lonely.