Ting Ting
I'm leaning the one month english , pleas help me modification first presentation myself, I'm come from to China ,Working and living in shanghai ,my family name is Lin,first name is Ting, but everyone call me Ting Ting ,If you have give me nice english name ,I'll very happy and thank you for you.I'm very like traveling, sport ,swimming .becuase i want to go to the more country traveling.so i need leaning the english.I really hope improve myself english .If you need leaning chinese .we can exchange language .I very expectation your letter.
Jan 26, 2015 2:25 PM
1

I'm learning English in the one month english , please help me modification with corrections.

First I will presentation present myself, I'm come from to China ,Working and living in shanghai ,my family name is Lin, my first name is Ting, but everyone calls me Ting Ting ,If you have give me a nice english name , I'll be very happy and thank you for it you. I I'm very like traveling, sport and swimming. Becuase I want to go to the more countries traveling.so I need to leanrn the English. I really hope to improve myself english .If you need to learn leaning chinese we can exchange languages .I very expectation much look forward to your letter.

Hope this helps. I am not looking to learn Chinease, but I can certainly help you with your English if you would like to try a trial lesson with me.

Peace,

Alasdair