Shinji
A Short Trip My wife and I visited to Bonn in Germany to see a friend of mine the last weekend. He was my classmate in high school, and whenever we went back to hometown at the end of years, we met each other and drunk.The German government is offering a program in which people can learn and experience German agriculture. He is participating the program and staying with a host family working at their farm. We planed our trip only two days. Actually we wanted to stay more, but our plain was very cheap, so it was good deal. We saw only a big cathedral in Cologne as a sight-seeing. I just wanted to see him and drink together. This was the whole point. The next day we went for a walk in the forest near the farm. The forestry in Germany is famous in Japan because it is very efficient and established well as a industry. The roads in the forest were maintained properly. It was only two days though, we spent good time with my friend.
Jan 26, 2015 2:57 PM

A Short Trip

My wife and I visited to Bonn in Germany to see a friend of mine the last weekend. He was my classmate in high school, and whenever we went back to our hometown at the end of the years, we met each other and drunkdrank.The German government is offering a program in which people can learn and experience German agriculture. He is participating in the program and staying with a host family working at their farm.

We planed our trip in only two days. Actually, we wanted to stay more, but our plainplane was very cheap, so it was a good deal. We saw only a big cathedral in Cologne as a while sight-seeing. I just wanted to see him and drink together. This was the whole point. The next day we went for a walk in the forest near the farm. The forestry in Germany is famous in Japan because it is very efficient and established well as a industry. The roads in the forest were maintained properly. It was only two days though, we spent had a good time with my friend.