Олег
Ostankino Tower Ostankino Tower is television and radio tower in Moskow, Russia. The tower was build in 1967 year and was the highest tower in the world. Tower's height is 540 metre. You can take excursion and visit the tower. The tower has a restaurant and two observation decks. The first deck is uncovered and accessible to the people from May to October, when the weather is warm. The second deck is glazed and accessible to the people everywhen. Excursion's cost is 980 rub for adult and 490 rub for children. You should to book a excursion in advance. You can do it on telephone.
1

Ostankino Tower

Ostankino Tower is television and radio tower in Moscow, Russia. The tower was built in 1967 year and was the highest tower in the world. The tower's height is 540 metres. You can take an excursion and visit the tower. The tower has a restaurant and two observation decks. The first deck is uncovered and accessible to the people from May to October, when the weather is warm. The second deck is covered and is always accessible to the people. The excursion's cost is 980 rub for adult and 490 rub for children. You should to book an excursion in advance. You can do it by telephone.