Carol Pham
10 steps to open a restaurant Hi there! I 've just finished translating an article into English and I need the correction from you, guys. If someone can help me, I do appreciate it. Thanks a lot! I think I must divide it into 2 parts Step 1 Specifying the kind of restaurant you want to open. Considering the beverage and food you want to have in your menu and their price. You should also consider if you want to serve the alcohol drinks in your restaurant. Step 2 Making the specific plan, listing the competitors in this field, including the direct competitors (same kind of restaurants) and the indirect competitors (other kinds of restaurants). Step 3 Establishing the enterprise to protect your personal asset out of the debts of restaurant. You need to establish and register name for your company. Step 4 Considering about the capital that you need to have for opening a restaurant, and how you can earn that money. You can ask the credit from the bank and apply for grants. However, the best way is to prepare the specific business plan then presenting to the potential investors (if you need the capital contribution), if you have your own capital, you can deploy everything by yourself. In this business plan, you should write precisely your process to make your restaurant different with others, and the expected profit. Step 5 Considering the location of your restaurant. This is an important factor that needs to be considered carefully before deciding to open a restaurant, and it affects directly to the amount of customers. If your restaurant locates on the place that is far away the avenue and obscured, it’s difficult for you to succeed. Normally, the restaurants are situated on the place nearly the avenue, main streets with a lot of working offices, trade center, and nearly other restaurants to create a food center to attract customers. The downtown, universities and colleges are also the right choices for your restaurant. Investigating the potential location for opening, making the comparation sheet about profit and cost among the other locations. Once you bargain the rental, let’s make sure that this rental includes fixing cost, and remember adding into the contract the term that is allowed you decorate and change the interior. Step 6 Registering business license and other necessary procedures. If you intend serving alcohol drinks, you must register license for this thing as well. Let’s find out carefully every regulations, rules of the local about using and providing alcohol drinks.
Jan 26, 2015 3:14 PM

10 steps to open a restaurant

Hi there! I 've just finished translating an article into English and I need the correction from you, guys.
If someone can help me, I do appreciate it. Thanks a lot! I think I must divide it into 2 parts

Step 1
Specifying the kind of restaurant you want to open. Considering the beverages and food you want to have in on your menu and their price. You should also consider if you want to serve the alcohol alcoholic drinks in your restaurant.
Step 2
Making the specific plan, listing the competitors in this field, including the direct competitors (same kind of restaurants) and the indirect competitors (other kinds of restaurants).
Step 3
Establishing the enterprise to protect your personal assets out of from the debts of restaurant. You need to establish and register the name for of your company.
Step 4
Considering about the capital that you need to have for opening a restaurant, and how you can earn that money. You can ask the for credit from the bank and apply for grants. However, the best way is to prepare the specific business plan then presenting this plan to the potential investors (if you need the capital contribution), if you have your own capital, you can deploy everything by yourself. In this business plan, you should write precisely your process aims to make your restaurant different with from others and what the expected profit will be.
Step 5
Considering the location of your restaurant. This is an important factor that needs to be considered carefully before deciding to open a restaurant, and it affects directly to the amount of customers you will get. If your restaurant is located on the in a place that is far away from the avenue road and obscured, it will be difficult for you to succeed. Normally, the restaurants are situated on the place nearly the avenue main streets with a lot of working offices, trade centers, and nearly other restaurants to create a food center to attract customers. The downtown, universities and colleges are can also be a good the right choices for your restaurant.
Investigating the potential location for opening, making the comparation sheet about profit and cost among the other locations. Once you bargain the rental, let’s make sure that this rental includes fixing costs, and remember to adding into the contract the term that is allowed allows you to decorate and change the interior.
Step 6
Registering business license and other necessary procedures. If you intend serving alcoholic drinks, you must register for a license for this thing as well.