Daniel
Let´s talk about weather in Buenos Aires. Buenos Aires (Bs. As.) is a beautiful city where you can do a lot of thing, but even if Buenos Aires. is not usually that has extreme conditions, in specific situations the weather can be a bit complicate. For example, now we are in summer and the average temperature maximum is approximately 30º C ( 86º F), but the problem is not the temperature, the problem is the real feel. Because while the real feel stays near to the temperature there is no problem, but when the real feel is very up from the temperature, I mean over than 38º C (100º F), you feel without oxygen and you begin to sweat. That is, because in Buenos Aires is frequently to have high humidity and this makes that those days will be very hot and wet. So the only what you want is stay at home or in a place with air conditioner, but never walking in the street. But the same happens in winter!! So if you are planning visit Buenos Aires be careful with extreme weather conditions.

Let´s talk about weather in Buenos Aires.

Buenos Aires (Bs. As.) is a beautiful city where you can do a lot of things, but even if Buenos Aires is not usually that has extreme conditions, in specific situations the weather can be a bit complicated.

For example, now we are in summer and the average high temperature is approximately 30º C ( 86º F), but the problem is not the temperature, the problem is what it feels like. If it felt like the actual temeratue there would be no problem, but when it feels like it is over 38º C (100º F), you feel like there is no oxygen and you begin to sweat. That is, because in Buenos Aires it is common to have high humidity and this makes that those days will be very hot and humid. So the only thing you want is to stay at home or in a place with an air conditioner, but never to walk in the street.

But the same thing happens in winter!! So if you are planning to visit Buenos Aires be careful with the extreme weather conditions.