Javier
Introduction Hi there! This is my first entry in my diary and I just want to use it as an introduction. My name is Javier (or Javi) and I am from Malaga (in the south of Spain), but I am currently studying in Granada (one of the most beutiful places in Andalucia, I enclose a picture in this entry). I studied Biochemistry, and this year I am trying to achieve a Master's degree in Tissue Engineering (which consists in the fabrication of organs and tissues with a medical objective). I love playing sports (basketball, handball, rugby, Crossfit, etc.) and arts (Playing guitar, reading and writing are among my hobbies). Hope to learn a lot here and make friends all around the world!
Jan 26, 2015 4:52 PM
1

Introduction

Hi there!
This is my first entry in my diary and I just want to use it as an introduction.

My name is Javier (or Javi) and I am from Malaga (in the south of Spain), but I am currently studying in Granada (one of the most beautiful places in Andalucia, I enclose a picture in this entry). I studied Biochemistry, and this year I am trying to achieve a Master's degree in Tissue Engineering (which consists in of the fabrication of organs and tissues with a medical objective).

I love playing sports (basketball, handball, rugby, Crossfit, etc.) and arts (Playing guitar, reading and writing are among my hobbies).

Hope to learn a lot here and make friends all around the world!

¡Bienvenido Javi! Your diary entry is almost perfect, just a couple of very small mistakes, which I have marked in red.

Also, "I enclose a picture" is OK but it would be better to say "I have enclosed a picture", or even better "I have attached a picture" or "I have included a picture".

And you're right... it is very beautiful!

It's a pleasure to see you here :) Welcome!