mjehur
communication skills As a telemarketer I had the opportunity to improve my communication skills with the purpose of acquiring new customers, which included careful listening, perseverance, resourcefulness and language creativity. Through my experiences in customer service I have learned how to deal with different conflicting situations, as well as how to adjust my attitude to every type of a customer with patience and kindness. (Is it possible to replace acquiring with 'gaining upon'? And also the order of the second part of the last sentence sounds strange to me, any other solutions?)
2

communication skills

As a telemarketer I had the opportunity to improve my communication skills. By careful listening, perseverance, resourcefulness and language creativity I was successful in attracting (say something here about how many if possible) new customers. Through my experiences in customer service I have learned how to deal with challenging situations, as well as how to adjust my approach to suit every type of a customer. 

(I would change it a little to stress your success in the previous role. Not 'gaining upon'... 'gaining', 'attracting', 'acquiring' is ok in this context. The order of the second sentence sounds ok. I took out 'patience and kindness' and 'different conflicting' but if prospective employers are particularly looking for these skills and mentioing them in their job descriptions then put them back in. Good luck with the job hunting!)

Yes, I am filling out the communication skills part on my cv and I'm not sure how this sounds.
Hi Mjehur What is the context in which you are writing this? Is it a job application? Chris