Andrey
Professional Teacher
Improve your Russian pronunciation and conversational skills! Hello! My name is Andrey. I take a course 'Russian as foreign language' in Moscow State University and I teach Russian online. I focus my lesson on conversational skills and pronunciation for intermediate level students. So, if you can write in Russian, but you are afraid to speak, or you dissatisfied with your pronounciation, or maybe you want to practice any specific lexicon and sleng - contact me! I will be glad to help you!
1

Improve your Russian pronunciation and conversational skills!

Hello! My name is Andrey. I'm taking an online course in Russian as a foreign language at Moscow State University and I teach Russian online. I focus my lessons on conversational skills and pronunciation for intermediate-level students.
So, if you can write in Russian, but you are afraid to speak, or you are dissatisfied with your pronunciation, or maybe you want to practice some specific vocabulary and slang - contact me! I will be glad to help you!

1

Hello! My name is Andrey. I take a course 'Russian as foreign language' in Moscow State University and I teach Russian online. I focus my lessons on conversational skills and pronunciation for intermediate level students.
So, if you can write in Russian, but you are afraid to speak, or you are dissatisfied with your pronounciation, or maybe you want to practice a specific lexicon and slang - contact me! I will be glad to help you!