Carlos Suárez
The Asteroid A gigantic asteroid, which has a diameter of 500 metres, will be approaching the Earth in the early hours of tomorrow. This asteroid, which is called 2004 BL86, won't pass nearer than 1.2 million kilometres away from this planet, three times further than the distance between the Earth and the moon. The scientists claim that the best moment to watch this phenomenon will be between two and seven in the morning. It won't be necessary fancy equipment to watch this asteroid though, just a simple telescope or binoculars. Even though it doesn't pose a threat to the Earth, this asteroid will pass nearer this planet than such big asteroids usually do. As this asteroid was discovered only eleven years ago, the scientists want to study it thoroughly in order to be more familiar with it.

The Asteroid

A gigantic asteroid, which has a diameter of 500 metres, will be approaching the Earth in the early hours of tomorrow. This asteroid, which is called 2004 BL86, won't pass nearer closer than 1.2 million kilometres away from to this planet, three times further than the distance between the Earth and the moon. The scientists claim that the best moment to watch this phenomenon will be between two and seven in the morning. It won't be necessary to use any fancy equipment to watch this asteroid though, just a simple telescope or binoculars. Even though it doesn't pose a threat to the Earth, this asteroid will pass nearer closer to this planet than such big asteroids usually do. As this asteroid was discovered only eleven years ago, the scientists want to study it thoroughly in order to be more familiar with it.

Hope my corrections help.

Peace,

Alasdair