Anne-Gaëlle
Introduction After one year of his second mandate, on January 28th, 2014, Barack Obama, the current president of the United States of America, gave an address in the Congress -an assessment. It is an official speech which is adressing to all American citizens. This is just a retranscription, there aren't any comments added so this is a primary document. Barack Obama, president of the United States of America for the second time, is talking about the United States and its progress in general but more especially about the courage of American people and their role in these different changings. He wants to focus on the positive aspects also, he speaks to Americans like if he personally knows them. And he shows that America has still a big power. He wants to seem closer to all citizens to be seen as everybody else. First we can see that he is quite informative -about what he did during his presidency- but mostly, to my mind, he is persuasive. The president is directly addressing to Americans and indirectly he gives a message to other countries.
2

Introduction

After one year of his second mandate term, on January 28th, 2014, Barack Obama, the current president of the United States of America, gave an address in the Congress. -an assessment.
It is an official speech which is adresses to all American citizens. This is just a retranscription, there aren't any comments added, so this is a primary document.

Barack Obama, second term president of the United States of America for the second time, is talking about the United States and its progress in general but more specifically especially about the courage of American people and their role in these different changes. He wants to focus on the positive aspects also, he speaks to Americans like as if he personally knows them. And he shows that America still has a big power.
He wants to seem closer to all citizens to be seen as everybody else. First we can see that he is quite informative -about what he did during his presidency- but mostly, in my opinion to my mind, he is persuasive.
The president is directly addressing the Americans and indirectly he gives sends a message to other countries.

Introduction

After one year of his second mandate, on January 28th, 2014, Barack Obama, the current president of the United States of America, gave an address in the Congress -an assessment.
It is an official speech which is adressing to all American citizens. This is just a rendition, there aren't any comments added so this is a primary document.
Barack Obama, president of the United States of America for the second time, is talking about the United States and its progress in general but more specifically about the courage of American people and their role in these different changings. He wants to focus on the positive aspects also, he speaks to Americans as if he personally knows them. And he shows that America has still a big power.
He wants to seem closer to all citizens to be seen as everybody else. First we can see that he is quite informative -about what he did during his presidency- but mostly, to my mind, he is persuasive.
The president directly addresses Americans while indirectly conveying a message to other countries.