Zoubir 左宾
simple essay about information technology (IT), i need you criticisms please ;) The world today become more fast, wide, and small. The development of information technology and science have raised significantly, it have shown up a lot kinds of studies, even the method of teaching become more sophisticated and professional and highly educated, also resources of the information changed a lot while they become instantly, where that drives to send the transmitter all sort of ideas, whether false or right. Seeking knowledge, is a noble job, because let the person become more open-minded to the worldwide, in order to learn and to experience and to get multicultural studies for daily life circumstances, usually IT makes the life so easy dealing with daily activities for example: instead of washing your dirty clothes with your hand as it used to be in the past, the IT brings us wash machine to take off the responsibility of washing and it facilitates the task for us and makes it in short time, we see also that the IT specially in the field of web and communication and electronic generally, is very wide. Now, if anyone want to contact another person wherever is in the world, can do it in piece of second through the emails, communication software and websites of chatting …etc. In other hand, the IT brings a lot of benefits and also plenty of bad things, where we find very often the disadvantages of IT overweight the advantages. Recently, there’re several countries in the world fall into civil wars just because some silly articles in social media websites, we see as an example: “Arab’s spring revolution” nowadays, the IT is one of big factor include in this phenomenon. In addition to the affections of IT in our communities nowadays is breakage of the familiar connections between society’s members while the atmosphere in the homes and streets become so tough and unmerciful. As I’m concerned into this huge chaos, I think learning and getting knowledge is absolutely necessary. However, I’m against to be as a slave under the use of IT because whatever the high point that the IT arrived, it still never replace the human’s nature.
2

simple essay about information technology (IT), I need you criticisms please ;)

The world today has become faster, wider, and smaller. The development of information technology and science has increased significantly. They have shown up in a lot of kinds of studies, even the method of teaching has become more sophisticated and professional as well as highly educated. in addition, resources of the information have changed a lot. They have become instant, where that drives to send the transmitter all sort of ideas, whether false or correct.
Seeking knowledge, is a noble job, because it lets the person become more open-minded to the worldwide, in order to learn, experience and get multicultural studies for daily life circumstances.

Usually IT makes the life so easy in dealing with daily activities. For example: instead of washing your dirty clothes with your hands as it used to be in the past, the IT has brought us washing machines to take away the responsibility of washing and it facilitates the task for us and does it in a short time. We see also that the IT especially in the field of web and communication and electronic generally, is very wide. Now, if anyone wants to contact another person wherever it is in the world, they can do it in a manner of seconds through the emails, communication software and websites for chatting …etc.

On the other hand, the IT brings a lot of benefits and also plenty of bad things. Where we find very often the disadvantages of IT overweight the advantages. Recently, there’re have been several countries in the world which have fallen into civil wars just because of some silly articles on social media websites. We can see as an example: “Arab’s spring revolution” nowadays, the IT is one of the big factors included in this phenomenon. In addition to the affects of IT in our communities nowadays is breakage of the familiar connections between society’s members while the atmosphere in the homes and streets become so tough and unmerciful.

As far as I’m concerned regarding this huge chaos, I think learning and getting knowledge is absolutely necessary. However, I’m against being like a slave under the use of IT because whatever the high point that the IT has achieved, it can still never replace the human’s nature.