Nicte20
The boring first post Well, this is my first post here. I'm not quite sure about what should I say but I suppose I should introduce myself (even though I find that a little boring). I would like improve my English because I haven't learnt enough at the primary and secondary school, although I have studied that language for many years. I love reading, so I would like to be able to read books in their original languages without having to look up words in dictionary for each two lines. I would also like travelling in the future and living in another countries so knowing other languages will be useful. I love writing, and music, and dogs and cats, and learning all sorts of new things. I don't know what else to say, so I say hello to all and hugs from Spain.
Jan 27, 2015 12:15 AM
1

The boring first post

Well, this is my first post here.
I'm not quite sure about what should I say, but I suppose I should introduce myself (even though I find that a little boring).
I would like improve I would like to improve my English because I haven't learnt didn't learn enough at the in primary and secondary school, although I have studied that language for many years.  <em>We use the present simple instead of the present perfect to describe more distant and specific times (that is to say, you didn't learn enough English in school, and you aren't in school anymore).  Also, there's a difference between "at school" and "in school"; we use "at school" to refer to a school as a location, for example "What are you learning at school these days?"  On the other hand, "in school" refers to the process of studying in school rather than a school as a location.  For that reason, you need to say "in primary and secondary school" instead of "at".  </em>
I love reading, so I would like to be able to read books in their original languages without having to look up words in the dictionary for each every two lines. <em> "in the dictionary" is more common than "in a dictionary", even though they have the same meaning.  It's a set phrase (frase fija), so it's an exception to the usual rules for "the" and "a".</em> 
I would also like travelling in the future and living in another countries another country / other countries, so knowing other languages will be useful.
I love writing, and music, and dogs and cats, and learning all sorts of new things.
I don't know what else to say, so I say hello to all and have some hugs from Spain.  <em>"and hugs from Spain" sounds funny in English :)  I tried to add more context to make it sound better while keeping the meaning intact.      </em>