Andres
That's my presentation. Hello everybody, I'm Andres and I have 24 years old. Actually I'm study marketing and publicity, this year is my graduation and that makes me happy. My purpose this year is learn the English language well for increase my work skills and for meet new people in a other countries and why not? travel to foreing on my vacations time. I love the beach and I want to know the Miami's coast. My country have beautifull beaches to but I want to study a Master of marketing on Miami. Actually I live on my parent's house but this year I leave the home because is time for that! lol... I´m start to work in other city, that's the reason. Regards to all.

That's my presentation.

Hello everybody, 

I'm Andres and I am 24 years old. Actually, I'm studying marketing and publicity.  This year is my graduation and that makes me happy. My purpose this year is to learn DELETE "the" the English DELETE "language" language well in order to increase my work skills and to meet new people in DELETE "a" a other countries -- and why not? travel to foreign on my vacations time. Nonsensical, do not understand meaning.  Possibly:  And why not travel to foreign countries during my vacation??

I love the beach and I want to know DELETE "the" the Miami's coast. My country has beautiful beaches, too, but I want to study for my master's in marketing in Miami. Actually I live in my parent's house but this year I have to leave DELETE "the" the home because it's the time for that! lol... The reason is, I´m starting to work in other cities. 

Regards to all.

You can say "learn "the English language" but it's superfluous.  "Learn English" is more natural sounding.