Kelly srt
A lovely days in Beijing The time is so fast. 2015, it is a tenth year to live in Beijing for me. I like this city very much several years before, as you know, at the present, air is terrible and traffic jam every day happened, which are very frequently. Perhaps another ten years later, we could get another blue sky, bees around in the summer, snowing in the winter. I like the natural life and has agreed with BJ' life style. Such as, 500 million people in morning subway, to take 2 hrs to arrive office, to drive a car wasting, etc.. Maybe I did not buy a house, which is a best choice. Every thing let as water flu...

A lovely day in Beijing

The time goes so fast. 2015, it is my tenth year living in Beijing for me. I liked this city very much several years ago before, and as you know, at the present, presently the air is terrible and traffic jams happen every day happened, which is very frequent.are very frequently. Perhaps another ten years from now later, we could get another the blue sky will return, bees will be around in the summer, and snowing in the winter. I like the natural life and has agreed have adapted with BJ' life style. Such as, 500 million people in on the morning subway, to take 2 hrs to arrive at the office, to drive a car polluting the air wasting, etc.. Maybe I did not buy a house, which is a the best choice. Every thing let as water flu..Just let it flow like water under a bridge.

[I guessed at some of the wording above but may have misunderstood what you wanted to say.  Let me know if this is unclear]