José Alberto
Hidden Behind Social Networks. After 2010, different social networks have emerged and it’s have empowered us. Now, we can read news very fast and reply it with the same speed. We can follow our favorite artist, politician, or sportsman and sometimes, we can interact with them and to receive an answer or a greeting. It’s very interesting the informed or uninformed that we can be. Sometimes social networks are a dangerous tool, in Facebook, we can see many unreal or distorted news; for example, one day I saw a picture where the movie director Steven Spielberg was posing in front of a died dinosaurian, people very angry said that they don’t watch again a movie directed by his because he had killed an animal. This is a good example, but in Mexico the social networks are generating another problem, I don’t know whether it’s the same situations in other countries but in Mexico, many intolerant people use this tools to insult and offend another people that don’t have a similar concept about something (music, series, movies, and mainly, political ideology). It’s very interesting, because the intolerant people have a leftist ideology, I don’t if the really know that concept. But many leftist ideology people says that they are using their freedom expression to say their ideas but if you don’t think the same, you must be silenced. That inconsistency is very funny. Saludos desde México.

Hidden Behind Social Networks.

After Since 2010, different social networks have emerged and it’s that have empowered us. Now, we can read (access) news (information) very fast quickly and respond to it with the same speed. We can follow our favorite artist, politician, or sportsman and sometimes we can interact with them and to receive an answer or a greeting. It’s very interesting the how informed or uninformed that we can be.
Sometimes social networks are a dangerous tool. On Facebook, we can see many unreal or distorted news stories; for example, one day I saw a picture where the movie director Steven Spielberg was posing in front of a died dead dinosaurian. People commenting on the story were very angry and said that they don’t would not watch again another movie directed by him because he had killed an animal.
This is a one good example, but in Mexico the social networks are generating another problem, I don’t know whether it’s the same situations in other countries but in Mexico, many intolerant people use these tools to insult and offend another people that don’t have a similar concept share the same ideas/feelings as them about something (music, series, movies, and mainly, political ideology(beliefs)).
It’s very interesting, because the intolerant people usually have a leftist ideology (are usually left-wing), but I don’t think that they really know understand that concept. But Many leftist ideology left-wing people says that they are using their freedom of expression to when they say these ideas but if you don’t think the same, you must be silenced (but they are not very tolerant when people disagree with them.) That inconsistency is very funny.

Saludos desde México.

Hidden Behind Social Networks.

After 2010, different social networks have emerged and it’s have empowered us. Now, we can read news very fast and reply to it with the same speed. We can follow our favorite artist, politician, or sportsman and sometimes, we can interact with them and to receive an answer or a greeting. It’s very interesting the how informed or uninformed that we can be.
Sometimes social networks are a dangerous tool, in Facebook, we can see many unreal or distorted news; for example, one day I saw a picture where the movie director Steven Spielberg was posing in front of a died dinosaurian dinosaur, people very angry people said that they don’t won't watch again a movie directed by his him again because he had killed an animal.
This is a good example, but in Mexico the social networks are generating another problem, I don’t know whether it’s the same situations in other countries but in Mexico, many intolerant people use this these tools to insult and offend another other people that don’t have a similar concept about something (music, series, movies, and mainly, political ideology).
It’s very interesting, because the intolerant people have a leftist ideology, I don’t know if they really know that concept. But many leftist ideology people says that they are using their freedom expression to say their ideas but if you don’t think the same, you must be silenced. That inconsistency is very funny.

Saludos desde México.

Very interesting entry!

Hidden Behind Social Networks.

After 2010, different social networks have emerged and they have empowered us. Now, we can read news very fast and reply it with the same speed. We can follow our favorite artist, politician, or sportsman and sometimes, we can interact with them and to receive an answer or a greeting. It’s very interesting how informed or uninformed that we can be.
Sometimes social networks are a dangerous tool. In Facebook, we can see many unreal or distorted news; for example, one day I saw a picture where the movie director Steven Spielberg was posing in front of a dead dinosaur, people very angry said that they don’t watch again a movie directed by his because he had killed an animal. 

This is a good example, but in Mexico the social networks are generating another problem, I don’t know whether it’s the same situations in other countries, but in Mexico, many intolerant people use this tools to insult and offend other people that don’t have a similar concept about something (music, series, movies, and mainly, political ideology).
It’s very interesting, because the intolerant people have a leftist ideology <em>(or we might say more naturally, "from the left"), I don’t if the really know that concept.</em> <em>(Not sure what you are trying to say with this.)</em> But many people with leftist ideology say that they are using their freedom of expression to communicate their ideas but if you don’t think the same, you must be silenced. That inconsistency is very funny. <em>(instead of "funny" which may work, the word "ironic" might work a bit better.)</em>

Saludos desde México.

Hola José Alberto - bien hecho!! Just a little peculiarity in English:  We don't say "say our ideas", we communicate them, espouse them or give voice to them.  We do "say what we think", "say what we mean" or "say what's on our mind".  Nos vemos. :)