Troy
Introduction Myself Hi, my name is Troy. I am a Taiwanese. I am a industrial designer. I want to learn to English for better job and make some foreign friends. My English is so pool. So it may need a little patience to have conversation with me.
1

Introducing Myself

Hi, my name is Troy. I am a Taiwanese. I am an industrial designer. I want to learn to speak English for better job opportunities and to make some foreign friends. My English is so poor. So it may need a little patience to have conversations with me.

Good luck!  :)

1

Introduction Myself

Hi, My name is Troy and I am a Taiwanese. I am an industrial designer. I want to learn to English for in order to have a better job and make some foreign friends. I'm  My English is so pool not very good at English. So it may need a little patience to have conversation with me.

1

Introducing Myself

Hi. My name is Troy. I am Taiwanese. I am an industrial designer. I want to learn English so that I can have better job opportunities and make some international friends. My English is limited, so you may need patience to have a conversation with me.

无语了,什么叫Taiwanese,没听说过这个词啊。