hrgalvan00
Northeastern of US take special measures to prevent damages of snowstorm Some areas of Northeastern of US are under state of emergency and in New York the transit will be prohibited because of one of the most dangerous snowstorms in the country in the recent years. The measures adopted by New York, New Jersey and Connecticut was anounced by their governors in press conferences to actualize the special mesaures of each state. "It is a serious snowstorm that couldn't be taken light", said Andrew Cuomo, New York govenor. "It will hit fast and strong", said Bill de Blasio, major of New York City. The metereologic map showed in the morning some areas of the three states covered by snow, and the prevision of two or three snow feet. Moreover, the storm was accompanied by winds of 25 miles per hour in the Big Apple. New York will be the city more affected by the temporal, for this, De Blasio anounced measures since Sunday, the more strict is the prohibition to circulate vehicles, the only one that can the emergency vehicles. Also, the major recommended avoid ask for food to home, a custom in the city, and clarified: "the food dealer, is not an emergency veichle".