June
Why I don't share a bed with my husband... I wake up around 8 in the morning. My little one usually wakes me up. Even if he goes to bed very late like 10 or 11 pm, he seems to wake up almost same time every morning. He goes straight to his father's bed after getting up. You may wonder why my husband and I don't share a bed. Here is the story. When my youngest boy arrived in my family, I needed to take care of him in my bed. He woke up very often and needed to be nursed at night, but the bed was too small for three people. Long time ago, Koreans didn't even imagine that a new-born baby was able to sleep all alone like Westerners. Even though some families get a crib for a baby, but the crib become useless soon because lots of modern moms still prefer to share a bed with their little one. I believe some of Western moms also do the same. Now my youngest one is not ready to sleep with his older brother yet. However, I feel relaxed and pleased whenever I see my little one sleeping beside me. Thanks for your corrections in advance.
1

Why I don't share a bed with my husband...

I wake up around 8 in the morning. My little one usually wakes me up. Even if he goes to bed very late like 10 or 11 pm, he seems to wake up at almost the same time every morning. He goes straight to his father's bed after getting up.
You may wonder why my husband and I don't share a bed. Here is the story. When my youngest boy arrived in my family, I needed to take care of him in my bed. He woke up very often and needed to be nursed at night, but the bed was too small for three people. A long time ago, Koreans didn't even imagine that a new-born baby was able to sleep all alone like Western babies. Even though some families get a crib for a baby, but the crib soon becomes useless soon because a lot of modern moms still prefer to share a bed with their little one. I believe some of Western moms also do the same.
Now my youngest one is not ready to sleep with his older brother yet. However, I feel relaxed and pleased whenever I see my little one sleeping beside me.
Thanks for your corrections in advance.