priscila kim
business email---need your comments! :) Title: Collaboration request regarding a transshipment equipment of a plant construction project in the Middle East. As you can check the title of this message, also like I have told you over the phone, this is an ongoing project in the Middle East, under the supervision of the state-owned company with large public power companies, construction companies and various trading consortium. And they’ re under revision of floating transshipment equipment due to the seaside coal loading. From the early stage of this project we have been supporting for technical consultancy about floating logistic, and have recently followed the consortium opinion, which was to proceed with the floating transshipment equipment (Tug, Badge, including service boat) as a key component for bidding against this EPC project. The proposal deadline is until February 11th, 2015 but would like to receive the concept drawing and outline table of the Transshipment equipment (Tug, barge, service boat) in advanced, at least until February 4th, 2015. Would like to emphasize once more, that this is not a simple request to be an also-ran in the bidding and much less is a low potential project. Since we’ve been charged as technical consultant from the beginning of it, I assure you that it has a significant possibility. As you can see in the attachment, the technical description of the transshipment equipment has been provided. I would appreciate to receive your response about the availability to collaborate with this project in accordance to the proposal schedule. We’ll share you the information of special equipment for the Deck crane and Unloading system, as soon as possible. Because at the moment, we have inquire independently to some European companies for this data. Also feel free to visit to our office in the near future. And hope this project could give us an opportunity to cooperate each other for business development.
Jan 27, 2015 8:02 AM
1

business email---need your comments! :)

Title: Collaboration request regarding a transshipment equipment of a plant construction project in the Middle East.

As you can see in the title of this message, also like I have told you over the phone, this is an ongoing project in the Middle East, under the supervision of the state-owned company with large public power companies, construction companies and various trading consortium. And they’ re under revision of floating transshipment equipment due to the seaside coal loading.

From the early stage of this project we have been supporting the technical consultancy about floating logistics, and have recently followed the consortium opinion, which was to proceed with the floating transshipment equipment (Tug, Badge, including service boat) as a key component for bidding against this EPC project.

The proposal deadline is until February 11th, 2015 but I would like to receive the concept drawing and outline table of the Transshipment equipment (Tug, barge, service boat) in advanced, at least until by February 4th, 2015.

I would like to emphasize once more, that this is not a simple request to be an also-ran in the bidding and much less is a low potential project. Since we’ve been charged as technical consultants from the beginning of it, I assure you that it has a significant possibility.

As you can see in the attachment, the technical description of the transshipment equipment has been provided. I would appreciate to receiving your response about the availability to collaborate with this project in accordance to the proposal schedule.

We’ll share you the information with you of special equipment for the Deck crane and Unloading system, as soon as possible. Because at the moment, we have inquired independently to some European companies for this data.

Also feel free to visit to our office in the near future. I hope this project could give us an opportunity to cooperate with each other for business development.