niloofar
misunderstanding! today i like to write about misunderstandings that can happen between people, in this site we all gather from all around the world, different cultures, different ages, educations and so on, we are all here to make friends for same purpose, learning language. we all know that misunderstanding can happen even between close friends in reality, then why some of us cant be patient with each other? simply ask "what did u mean?!" and we can explain! at least explaining is good for your language! don`t think so?!
2

misunderstanding!

today i(I'D) like to write about misunderstandings that can happen  between(AMONG)  people, in this site we all gather from all around the world, different cultures, different ages, educations and so on, we are all here to make friends for same purpose, learning language. we all know that misunderstanding can happen even between(AMONG) close friends in reality, then why some of us cant be patient with each other? simply ask "what did u mean?!" and we can explain! at least explaining is good for your language! don`t think so?!

misunderstanding!

today i like to write about misunderstandings that can happen between people, in this site we all gather from all around the world, different cultures, different ages, educations and so on, we are all here to make friends for the same reason(or even purpose), learning languages(a language). we all know that misunderstandings can happen even between close friends in reality(real life), then why can't some of us be patient(more reasonable) towards each other?(as a speaker of Farsi i know that is a literal translation of a persian expression, u could have used sth like "why can't some ppl get along with one another?) simply ask "what did(do) u mean?!" and we can explain! at least explaining is good to improve your language! don`t you think so?!

thank you dear Charles and Ashley for your positive comments. agree with you.
You are right. I had similar experience. Someone misunderstood snd quite me.
Good message! I agree, patience and understanding is key for learning a new language and making connections with new people. Poor attitudes don't help anyone, including the person who expresses in that way.