yuliya
the first snowy day of 2015 taday is snowy,the first snowy day of 2015.though it will snow every winter in our hometown,it still makes me excited every year. i will very happy when it is snowing since i was a child.it was just like the whole world can hear itself,quiet ,white and happy. looking at the falling snowflake render me flying in my world. now it is already 2015,day by day ,the winter is different,the year is different ,but the heart love for snow never change.

The First Snowy Day of 2015

Today is snowy. It's the first snowy day of 2015. Although it will snows every winter in our hometown, it still makes me excited every year.
will very happy when it is snowing since i was a child. Ever since I was a child I get very happy when it snows. It was just like the as if the whole world can hear itself, it is quiet, white and happy. Looking at the falling snowflakes render make me feel as if I'm flying (?) in my own (?) world.
Now it is already 2015 and each day by day of the winter is different. The year is different, but my the heart love for snow never doesn't (OR will never) change.

Remember to use capital letters at the beginning of every sentence and to capitalise the letter 'i' when used alone, it's really important.