iñigo
English Coffee Yesterday I first attended in my town a very intersting iniciative. It´s called English Coffe.It comes to an informal meeting, where four people - at the very most - that wish to improve their English level meet native english to talk about some items -like novels, sports, hobbyes, politics, different countrys, movies ...etc. It takes place in a cafeteria, while people have a drink. I heard of this idea on the internet and I´m really satisfay at the outcome of the first sessión.

English Coffee

Yesterday I first attended for the first time in my town a very interesting initiative. It´s called English Coffee. It comes to is an informal meeting, where four people - at the very most - that who wish to improve their English level of English meet native English speakers to talk about some items topics -like novels, sports, hobbies, politics, different countries, movies ...etc. It takes place in a cafeteria, while people have a drink. I heard of this idea on the internet and I´m really satisfay satisfied at the outcome of the first sessión.

Good job! My comments in red are corrections. My comments in blue are where your English is OK, I have just suggested changes to make it sound more natural.

This sounds like a great idea. I wish they had something similar in my town.