Wendy
Midnight phone calls are making me mad Recently, my telephone often rings at the midnight. Every time, when I pick up the phone, I can hear an automatic voice saying: “Please receive the fax”. It was one of the companies trying to send their ad. This situation happens almost more than 2 times per night, so it makes me increasingly angry. A few days ago, I was stuck by an idea, and then I searched my phone number online. What I saw confirmed my thought, that is, my telephone number appears on the introduction of a company as its fax number. After calling the company I realized that the company’s fax number is very similar with my phone number, so they carelessly put my phone number as their fax number into the introduction, and advertising in the promotion of enterprise websites. They promised to revise the information on the related website. A few days later, I checked the website again. I found that though the promotion of enterprise websites had revised the content of information, I could still find my phone number at the descriptions of the company at the search engine. I couldn’t understand why. I tried to find the answer online. Someone said that the descriptions on the search engines wouldn’t update along with the content of the information, unless you ask the search engine to replace the descriptions. Who can tell how many search engines has this information, so it’s impossible for me to ask each of them to replace the information. In other word, I couldn’t figure out the problem in a short time. Last night, I have received more than 3 times phone call. Midnight phone calls are really making me mad.
1

Midnight phone calls are making me mad

Recently, my telephone often rings has been ringing at the midnight. Every timewhen I pick up the phone, I can hear an automatic voice recording saying: “Please receive the fax”. It was one of the company trying to send their ad. This situation happens almost more than 2 times per night, so it makes me increasingly angry.

A few days ago, I was struck by an idea/had an idea; and then I searched my phone number online. What I saw confirmed my thoughts:, that is, my telephone number appeared on in the introduction  of a company as its fax number. After calling the company I realized that the company’s fax number is very similar with my phone number, so they carelessly put my phone number as their fax number into the introduction, and advertising using it in the promotion of enterprise websites. They promised to revise the information on the related website.

A few days later, I checked the website again. I found that, even though the promotion of enterprise websites company had revised the content of contact information, I could still find my phone number at in the descriptions of the company at on the search engine. I couldn’t understand why. I tried to find the answer online. Someone said that the descriptions on the search engines wouldn’t update along with the content of the information of a website unless you ask the search engines in question to replace the descriptions.

Who can tell on how many search engines has this information appears, so it’s impossible for me to ask each of them to replace the information it. In other words, I couldn’t figure out the problem solution in a short time quickly. Last night, I have received more than 3 times phone calls. Midnight phone calls are really making make me mad.

Hope I understood correctly what you said. 

A few days later, I checked the website again. I found that, even though the promotion of enterprise websites promotional website had revised the content of information [7], I could still find my phone number at in the descriptions of the company at on the search engine. I couldn’t understand why. I tried to find the answer online. Someone said that the descriptions on the search engines wouldn’t update along with the content of the information website, unless you ask the search engine to replace the descriptions. 

Who can tell how many search engines has have this information, so it’s impossible for me to ask each of them to replace the information. In other words, I couldn’t figure out fix [8] the problem in a short time quickly [9]. Last night, I have received more than 3 three times phone calls. The midnight phone calls are really making me mad.

----

[7] I am not sure what you meant here.  On a website, 'content' and 'information' refer to the same thing, so you would only use one or the other.

"The promotional website had revised the content."

"The promotional website had revised the information."

Or, Alexandra may have correctly guessed that you meant to write 'contact', in which case the following is correct:

"The promotional website had revised the contact information."

[8] You have already "figured out" the problem.  The problem was the incorrect display of your phone number as a company's fax number, and you have figured it out.  It is fixing the problem which you have not been able to do.

[9] In terms of grammar, your wording was fine.  Yet a native speaker will simply say 'quickly'.

----

You have done very well to describe the problem.  Great job!

Midnight phone calls are making me mad

Recently, my telephone often rings at the [1] midnight. Every Each [2] time, when I pick up the phone, I can hear an automatic automated voice saying: “Please receive the fax”. It was one of the companies a company [3] trying to send their its [4] ad. This situation [5] happens almost more than 2 two [6] times per night, so it makes me increasingly angry.

A few days ago, I was stuck struck by an idea, and then I searched my phone number online. What I saw confirmed my thought, that is, my telephone number appears on in the introduction of a company as its fax number. After calling the company I realized that the company’s fax number is very similar with to my phone number, so they carelessly put my phone number as their fax number into in the introduction, and when advertising in the promotion of on enterprise websites. They promised to revise the information on the related website.

----

[1] We don't add the article 'the' before a specific moment in a day.  As examples:

"I ate lunch at noon."

"I went to bed at midnight."

"I will wake up at 6:00 a.m."

Yet, we add the article 'the' when we refer to general time periods in a day.  As examples:

"I felt ill in the morning."

"I felt better in the afternoon."

"I felt great in the evening."

[2] I changed 'Every' to 'Each' because of the use of 'when'.  Each of the following is fine:

"Each time, when I pick up the phone, I hear a robotic voice."

"Every time I pick up the phone, I hear a robotic voice."

[3] The article 'the' is known as a definite article.  The reader must know which thing you mean.  If the reader does not know which thing you mean, you must use the indefinite article 'a'.  Compare the following examples:

"I have a book."  "I have the first book written by Tom Sharpe."

"I went to a shop."  "I went to the shop on the corner of First and Second streets."

In your essay, the reader does not know which company you mean, so you must use the indefinite article 'a'.

[4] Many people refer to a company as though it is a collection of people.  But that's actually wrong.  For example:

"The company wanted to promote their ad."  (Wrong.)

A company should be referred to as a single thing.  For example:

"The company wanted to promote its ad."

[5] The grammar is fine.  However, because the word 'situation' adds no information, a native speaker would never include this word.

[6] Spell any number up to ten.  Above ten, writing the number is fine.  As an example:

"I have been learning English for six years.  There are 26 letters in the English alphabet."

Ask the company to pay to have a new number assigned to you and they can keep your "old" number. They would have an incentive to do this because even though they updated their website, the cached versions are still out there and how much business they have lost cannot be calculated, and as you found out, they will keep losing business.