mary
The beggars ... When you face a beggar on the street what would you do ?It's better to ask as soon as you face a beggar on the street what would you feel? You feel pity about them or you just ignore them?What would we do if we faced these people ?For me i really can't ignore them easily and if i ignored them after that i really would felt regret of what i have done and what i had to do and i didn't .I know some of you will tell me ,maybe some of those beggars aren't really poor as they are pretend, I know but , if you ask me , if they don't feel any deficiency or shortage they never sell their social prestige easily.What if we don't have any beggar all over the world?I really don't understand the world that people who ignore those poor people easily and happily. Yes maybe they are telling us lie ,maybe they are not that much poor but at least we can't b happy when see a little kid who is suppose to b at school now but is begging on the edge of the street , can we ?In fact whenever i help some of them by giving them a little money, after helping them i feel wonderful ,so in fact i helped myself.When i see joy in their innocent eyes i really feel happy after that.I don't know what we should do and what we shouldn't do for them,all i know is that we never forget them .We are all human. :)
2

The beggars ...

When you see a beggar on the street what would you do? It's better to ask,  as soon as you face a beggar on the street what would you feel? Do you feel pity for them or do you just ignore them? What would we do if we saw these people? As for me, I really can't ignore them easily and if I did I really would felt regret of what I have done and what I had to do and I didn't. I know some of you will tell me, maybe some of those beggars aren't really as poor as they are pretend. I know, but if you ask me, if they didn't feel any deficiency or shortage they would never sell their social prestige so easily. What if we didn't have any beggars in the world? I really don't understand those world that people who ignore these poor people so easily and happily. Yes, maybe they are telling us a lie, maybe they are not that much poor.  At the very least we can't be happy when see a little kid who is suppose to be at school now but is begging on the edge of the street, can we? In fact, whenever I help some of them by giving them a little money, after helping them I feel wonderful, so in fact I helped myself. When I see joy in their innocent eyes I really feel happy. after that I don't know what we should do and what we shouldn't do for them, all I know is that we must never forget them. We are all human. :)

-A few basics: Always capitalize the personal pronoun "I". Don't leave a space between the last letter and a period or comma. Do leave a space after the period or comma.

-I tried not to rewrite sentences, but I shortened some long, rambling sentences into shorter, more direct versions. I also crossed out some redundancies.

-You are right, anyone who can see these people and feel no pity is a reptile.

1

The beggars ...

When you face a beggar on the street what would you do? It's better to ask as soon as you face a beggar on the street what would you feel? Do you feel pity about them or you just ignore them?What would we do if we faced these people ?For me i really can't ignore them easily and if i ignored them after that i really would felt regret of what i have done and what i had to do and i didn't .I know some of you will tell me ,maybe some of those beggars aren't really poor as they are pretend, I know but , if you ask me , if they don't feel any deficiency or shortage they never sell their social prestige easily.What if we don't have any beggar all over the world?I really don't understand the world that people who ignore those poor people easily and happily. Yes maybe they are telling us lie ,maybe they are not that much poor but at least we can't b happy when see a little kid who is suppose to b at school now but is begging on the edge of the street , can we ?In fact whenever i help some of them by giving them a little money, after helping them i feel wonderful ,so in fact i helped myself.When i see joy in their innocent eyes i really feel happy after that.I don't know what we should do and what we shouldn't do for them,all i know is that we never forget them .We are all human. :)

I don't feel pity