antonio
formal report The value of a university degree Recently,in Italy it was discussed a topic regarding whether it is important to go to university or not.A survey was conducted by the BBC asking students' opinions from Italy concerning this matter. Firstly,the survey showed that the majority of students agree on having a university degree.From their viewpoints,the experience of university helps people to reach their objectives and to build their future,for instance, having a job.Furthermore,most said that university life aids people to grow,to be responsible and independent. On the other hand,the survey found that few disapprove about this point.They believe that a degree is not fundamental,because the economic situation in Italy is terrible.Thus,it could be difficult to have a job,also with a degree.What is more,in Italy universities are expensive,for this reason,some of them did not go to university. The survey dimostrated that a minority of them believe that it depends on what people prefer.They could be happy without a degree,because they realised their dreams,however.
Jan 27, 2015 2:24 PM