Misa
2/1/2015 Scientists have discovered a new way to unboil an egg. Egg made of protein. In boiling water, heat breaks up the bond of the protein’s amino acid strings. The strings then tangled up and lump together to form stronger bonds, and this transforms egg white from a clear and mucus-like form into solidifying form. In this new technology, scientists firstly add urea into the egg white to break it down into protein. Then they use a high-power machined called “vortex fluid devise” to force the protein to untangle, and this allow the string to return to their original and reusable form. This discovery cuts down substantial time on creating protein, from a four-day event into merely a few seconds’ matter. The invention has vast potential. One of them is it makes the cancer treatment more affordable.
Jan 27, 2015 4:35 PM

2/1/2015

Scientists have discovered a new way to unboil an egg.
Eggs are made of protein. In boiling water, heat breaks the bonds of protein’s amino acid strings. The strings get tangled and lumped together forming stronger bonds, this transforms the egg white from a clear mucus-like form to a solid form.
In this new technology, scientists first added urea to the egg white to break it down into protein. They then used a high-power machined called the “vortex fluid devise” inorder to force the protein to untangle  allowing the amino acid strings to return to their original and reusable form.
This discovery cuts down a substantial amount of time when creating protein, helping us take a four day process and turning it into a process that now only takes seconds. This invention has vast potential, it even makes cancer treatments more affordable.