Irina
Raise of the blockade. Today is a very important date for Saint-Petersburg. The blockade was raised 27 January and we remember about those 900 days that gave our city the name of Heroic city. As for me I always try to find out about reality from witnesses and their stories make me feel appreciation. I think about their feat and try to imagine myself in those circumstances. Today I visited one of the war memorial and listened to the speech of Post Captain. It was verses that he read us with such profound feeling and strong energy and I even couldn't keep my emotions in check.
1

Raising of the blockade.

Today is a very important date for Saint-Petersburg. The blockade was raised 27 January and we remember about those 900 days that gave our city the name of Heroic city.
As for me, I always try to find out what really happened from witnesses and their stories make me feel appreciation.
I think about their feat and try to imagine myself in those circumstances.
Today, I visited one of the war memorials and listened to the speech of the Post Captain. He read us verses with such profound feeling and strong energy that even couldn't keep my emotions in check.