VICKY.ZENG
My day I waked up early today. Read some books about metal money and Money & Banking. Something have learnt in college.However,I would forgive the knowledge if I don't review them sometimes. Gain the new knowledge by going over the old knowledge that is a way you can be the teacher for yourself. It is a old saying in China. (温故而知新,可以为师也)That is the truth. Afternoon,I cleaned the room and washed the dishes. Living in my parents' house so that I should do something I can do for this family. And I made some sandwiches. I fried eggs,sauted bacon,perpared some toasts and cut cucumber. Put them together to be sandwiches. Cook is so interesting. It richs my days and makes my days colorful. Sometimes I make Chinese cakes. We call it "手抓饼”in China. It is a delicious food too. At night, I hung out with my friend and we had dinner together. And then we had green tea with my mom,watched the TV. She is my classmate when my studied in university. We live in the same hometown too,and now she worked in a company which is close my home.

My day

I woked up early today and read some books about metal money and Money & Banking. It was something that I studied in college; however, I would forget much of it if I didn't review it occasionally.  I believe you can gain new knowledge by going over old knowledge. That way you can be your own teacher. There is a old saying in China, "温故而知新,可以为师也".  This think this is very true.

This afternoon I cleaned my room and washed the dishes. I am living in my parents' house, so I should do what I can for my family. For lunch, I fried some eggs, cooked some bacon, prepared some toast and sliced a cucumber; then I put them together to make sandwiches. Cooking is so interesting. It enriches my days and makes my days colorful.  Sometimes I make Chinese cakes. We call them "手抓饼” in China. It is also a delicious food that I like to eat.

At night, I hung out with my friend and we had dinner together. Then we had green tea with my mom and watched TV. My friend was my classmate at college. We live in the same hometown and now she works in a company which is close my home.