Francieli
No fear Yestarday I watch a movie about climb and I was impressed with the courage of the adventurers. I'm a climber, but I'm cautious, I do not venture too, I'm afraid to hurt me, but this fear disturbs me. I could be a better climber if I was not afraid, I could make better and to have more fun in my trips if I was more bold.
1

No fear

Yesterday I watched a movie about climbing and was impressed with the courage of the adventurers. I am a climber, but I'm a cautious one. I do not venture out too much because the fear of hurting myself disturbs me. I would be a better climber if only I was not afraid, this would make me more bold and allow me to have alot more fun on my trips.

1

No fear

Yesterday I watched a movie about climbing and I was impressed with the courage of the adventurers. I'm a climber, but I'm cautious, I do not venture too much, I'm afraid of hurting myself, but this fear disturbs me. I could be a better climber if I was not afraid, I could be better and to have more fun on my trips if I was more bold.

<em>They always make it so much easier in the movies!</em>