Shinji
Could you correct my English? I went to a bazaar at Japanese school in Rome last weekend. The school is in suburb of Rome and most Japanese children attend the school. I heard that some Japanese companies decided to close their branch or factory so the number of children at school is reducing recently. But there were many retails in this event, where served Japanese food, products like books, arts and so on. We tried some Japanese food because we hadn't eaten Japanese food for a long time. These weren't reasonable prices, but the taste was so so, what can you do. Anyway, we spent good time with my wife and friends.
Jan 27, 2015 5:23 PM

Could you correct my English?

Last weekend, I went to a bazaar at by the Japanese school in Rome last weekend. [It is better to put the time indicator in the beginning.  Cultural preference]The school is in the Roman suburb of Rome and where most Japanese children attend the school. I heard that some Japanese companies decided to had closed their branch or factory and therefore so the number of pupils attending had been children at school is reduced recently. But Still, there were many retail stores in this event, where served serving the needs of the Japanese clientele food, products like books, arts and so on. We tried some Japanese food because as we hadn't did not have our comfort eaten Japanese food for a long time. These weren't reasonable prices, but They were expensive and the taste was so so. what can you Nothing we can do about it. Anyway, we spent I had a good time with my wife and friends.