ALICE
Fuerteventura and surfing. I went to fuerteventura two years ago in september. Fuerteventura is a small island of Canarie, you can travel from the top to the end in a day. i think it had volcanic origines, because all the landscape is brown and desertic. I was with three friends of mine. We went for learnt surfing. It was an exciting experience. I was really afraid about shark but lot of people and internet as well, said me that the ocean's water is too cold for them. Sharks are a danger for everyone and I am afraid of lots of things. So I used to swim where there was other surfists. maybe is strange think about that, but is statistic. i tried lot of time to stand up on the surf and lot of time i wasn't able. It was hard swim for find the best wave, sometimes i took it in the wrong way and all my efforts were useless. but at the end of the week i had make a good work and some progress.
Jan 27, 2015 6:50 PM
1

Fuerteventura and surfing.

I went to fuerteventura two years ago in September.

Fuerteventura is a small island in the Canary Islands, you can travel from the top to the bottom in a day.

I think it has volcanic origines, because all the landscape is brown and desertic.

I was with three friends of mine. We went to learn surfing.

It was an exciting experience. I was really afraid of sharks but lot of people and internet as well said me that the ocean's water is too cold for them. Sharks are a danger for everyone and I am afraid of lots of things. So I got used to swimming where there were other surfers. Maybe it's strange to think about that, but it's a statistic.

I tried to stand up on the surf and I wasn't able to for a long time.

It was hard to swim to find the best wave, sometimes I took it in the wrong way and all my efforts were useless, but at the end of the week I made good progress.

I like the surfing :)