Arwen
Diary I had 2 classes in the afternoon, before I went to school, I ate lunch at home. I always cooked the instant noodles for my lunch before. Today, I wanted to cook something else. But I am not good at cooking. I bought the cooked rice, canned meat, sweet corns and a package with some broccoli and carrots. I just needed to boil the broccoli and carrots, others were heated by the microwave. It looked like delicious. But I thought the flavor of this canned meat I didn't like. I won't buy it any more. Tonight, It was my turn to wash up after dinner. I was luck that there were few plates I needed to wash.
Jan 27, 2015 8:25 PM
1

Diary

I had two classes in the afternoon, before I went to school, I ate lunch at home.
Before, I always cooked the instant noodles for my lunch before. Today, I wanted to cook something else.
But I am not good at cooking. I bought the cooked rice, canned meat, sweet corn and a package with some broccoli and carrots.
I just needed to boil the broccoli and carrots, others were everything else I heated in [or <em>with</em>] the microwave. It looked like delicious. But I thought I didn't like the flavor of this canned meat. I won't buy it any more. 

Tonight, it was my turn to wash up after dinner. I was lucky that there were only a few plates I needed to wash.