Irina
How many books are you reading at the same time? I discovered recently that my elecronic book worked more slowly. Especially when I read something in English I had some problems with the opening the dictionary. Well, I thought maybe I should delete some books from the memory as I can't buy a new one. I checked the list of the books and decided to leave only books I had started to read before. Oh... it was 50 books!!! What is a problem with me why I didn't finished them and how much time I have to spend to read to the end? Perhaps I need a year.....:(((
Jan 27, 2015 8:32 PM
2

How many books are you reading at the same time?

I discovered recently that my electronic book worked more slowly. Especially when I read something in English I had some problems with the opening the dictionary.

Well, I thought maybe I should delete some books from the memory as I can't buy a new one. I checked the list of the books and decided to leave only books I had started to read before. Oh... it was 50 books!!! What is a problem with me why I didn't finish them and how much time I have to spend to read to the end? Perhaps I need a year.....:(((

<em>I think it happens to all of us!</em>

If you start just one book a week during the year.
Too many ... nd even more that I haven't even started yet ...!