Mireia
PAST PAST AND PAST..... Hi!! I would like to write something with past. I know..that when we are learning, we usually use the same tenses. For it, I want to try to write this text..explaining my last saturday! My last saturday started horrible. I woke up at seven a.m. because I had two exams and I was very nervous. I'm studying an online degree and I had to do this exams to pass the term. Well..I could'nt eat anything and then I drove 20 minutes to arrive at the university I was feeling hungry. When I arrived, a lot of people was waiting to do their exams. And, during this time, I was studying more to try to memorize all things. I did the first exam and It was very difficult. Then, I waited two hours more and then I could do the second one. When I finished, I run to arrive at home to sleep. I slept three hours...It was a very good "siesta!". The best thing than the last two weeks. It was amazing! Then...I watched a film that it calls "true love" (yes, I know that It sounds extrange), And then, I went to my friends to a bar to celebrated that I had social life anothertime. But, I ordered a strawberry mojito and they did it extremetly tastelessness. Oh my god!!! The best thing was that they gave me 10 lollipops. As we say in Spain....Better than nothing.
1

PAST PAST and PAST.....

Hi!! I would like to write something using the past tense. I know that when we are learning (a new language), we usually use the same tense. Therefore, I want/I would like to try to write this text to explain what happened last Saturday!

My Last Saturday started horrible. I woke up at seven a.m. because I had to do two exams and I was very nervous. I'm studying an online degree and I had to do this these exams in order to pass it. Well, I couldn't eat anything and then I drove for 20 minutes arriving at the university. I was feeling hungry. When I arrived, a lot of people was were waiting to do their exams. And, During this time, I was studying more to try to memorise what I had studied. I did the first exam and it was very difficult. Then I waited for another two hours before I was able do/take the second one.

When I finished, I ran out, to enable me to arrive home to sleep. I slept three hours. It was a very good "siesta!". sleep! It was the best thing for me, given the challenges over the last two weeks. It was amazing! Then...I watched a film that it calls called "True Love" (yes, I know that It sounds strange), And Then, I went out with my friends to a bar to celebrate that I have social life finally!. However I ordered a strawberry Mojito and they made it extremely tasteless. Oh my god!!!

The best thing, was that they gave me 10 lollipops. As we say in Spain....It was better than nothing.

PAST, PAST AND PAST.....

Hi!! I would like to write something about the past. I know that when we are learning, we usually use the same tenses. For this exercise I want to try to write this text explaining last Saturday!

Last Saturday started badly. I woke up at seven a.m. because I had two exams and I was very nervous. I'm studying an online degree and I had to take exams to pass the term. Well..I couldn't eat anything and after having driven for 20 minutes to arrive at the university I was feeling hungry. When I arrived a lot of people were waiting to do their exams. During this time I was studying more to try to memorize everything. I did the first exam and it was very difficult. Then I waited two hours more to do the second one.

When I had finished I rushed back home to sleep. I slept for three hours...It was a very good siesta!. The best sleep for the past two weeks. It was amazing! Then I watched a film called "True Love" (yes, I know that sounds strange), Afterwards I went with my friends to a bar to celebrate that I had a social life again. But I ordered a strawberry mojito and it was extremely tasteless. Oh my god!!!

The best thing was that they gave me 10 lollipops. As we say in Spain....Better than nothing.

PAST PAST AND PAST.....

Hi!! I would like to write something using the past tense. I know..that when we are learning, we usually use the same tenses. To practice, I want to try to write this text..explaining my last saturday!

Last Saturday started horribly. I woke up at seven a.m. because I had two exams and I was very nervous. I'm studying for an online degree and I had to take <em>this exams</em> (either "this exam" or "these exams"  -- one is singular, one is plural) to pass the term. Well..I couldn't eat anything and then I drove 20 minutes to arrive at the university.  I was feeling hungry. When I arrived, a lot of people were waiting to do their exams. During this time, I was studying more to try to memorize everything. I did the first exam and it was very difficult. Then, I waited two hours and I did the second one.

When I finished, I ran home to sleep. I slept three hours...It was a very good "siesta!". The best thing I've done in  the last two weeks. It was amazing! Then...I watched a film called "true love" (yes, I know that it sounds strange), Afterward, I went with my friends to a bar to celebrate that I had a social life again. But, I ordered a strawberry mojito and it was tasteless. Oh my god!!!

Jajajaja ya ves que fue un poco desastroso....AIS! =( muchas gracias....de verdad! ^^
Que interesante historia Mireia!!! Bien hecho con este texto! Espero que has aprobado tus exámenes y la proxima vez, puedes pedir un mojito un poco mejor!. Un Saludo. Hablamos pronto! Estoy seguro jajajaj