Isabela
Missing my vacation even during the vacation The Carnival is coming and the most important thing I can think is: study. People could think I am crazy, but after the good part of the carnival, comes all the responsibility again and it makes me feel down. I do like my obligations, but I love having time to do whatever I want to and I know I won't have when the vacation finishes. So, I'm half exciting for Carnival and half worried about the end of the vacation. But life is like some people say "no pain, no gain".
Jan 27, 2015 9:59 PM
1

Missing my vacation even during the vacation

The Carnival is coming and the most important thing I can think is: study. People could think I am crazy, but after the good part of the carnival comes all the responsibility again and it makes me feel down. I do like my obligations, but I love having time to do whatever I want to and I know I won't have <em>obligations? </em>when the vacation finishes. So, I'm half excited for Carnival and half worried about the end of the vacation. But life is like some people say "no pain, no gain".

<em>Enjoy your vacation!</em>