Георгий
Five hours of English It's 2:30 a.m. and i feel really sleepy... and happy :) Today was a very intensive day for my english practice. I was watching one episod of "Friends" than I listened to podcast that lasted about 45 minutes. This podcast is made by Broholm C. and it's a part of serias about polyglots and the way of learning languages. And at last but not least, i have found new site - sharedtalk.com and I have spent about 3 hours on It. There is an option on this site called Voice chat - you can connect to it and see a list of online members and the languages they want to practice. You can call anyone of them and start speaking in a second. First i spoke to some bolgarian guy with very funny accent, Then i spent some time in conversation with a turkish guy. After that i met a turkish woman, who wanted to study russian and perfectly speaks english. We were talking about an hour and a half and will do next time without doubt. I like this site and recommend you to use it in terms of speaking practice.

Five hours of English

It's 2:30 a.m. and I feel really sleepy... and happy :)

Today was a very intensive day for my english practice.

I was watched one episode of "Friends" then I listened to podcast that lasted about 45 minutes. This podcast is made by Broholm C.(Or "Chris Broholm) and it's a part of series about polyglots and their method of learning languages.

And at last but not least, I have found new site called "sharedtalk.com" and I have spent about 3 hours on It. There is an option on this site called "Voice chat", and you can connect to it and see a list of online members and the languages they want to practice. You can call anyone of them and start speaking in a second.

First i spoke to some bolgarian guy with very funny accent, Then i spent some time in conversation with a turkish guy. After that i met a turkish woman, who wanted to study russian and spoke perfect(Both verbs "Wanted" and Spoke" must be in the same form) english. We were talking for about an hour and a half and will do it next time without doubt.

I like this site and recommend you to use it in terms of speaking practice.

Five hours of English

It's 2:30 a.m. and i feel really sleepy... and happy :)

I was watching one episode of "Friends", thanthen I listened to a podcast that lasted about 45 minutes. This podcast is made by Broholm C. and it's a part of a seriasseries about polyglots and the way of learning languages.

And at last but not least, iI have found a new site - sharedtalk.com and I have spent about 3 hours on Itit. There is an option on this site called Voice chat - you can connect to it and see a list of online members and the languages they want to practice. You can call any one of them and start speaking in a seconds.

First i spoke to some boulgarian guy with a very funny accent, Tthen iI spent some time in conversingation with a turkish guy. After that I met a turkish woman who wanted to study rRussian and perfectly speaks perfect english. We were talking for about an hour and a half and will talk next time again without any doubt.

Good Luck!!