Roger
Making A Plan For Future Is Important Making a plan for future is commonly recognized as an effective method to achieve long-term goals. However, the conflicting view of this is that concentrating on the present is more significant. Although the importance of present should be emphasized, I am of the view that a good plan for future is also of vital importance. Planning future means that people can set detailed goals, which contributes to their success. For example, it proves that a specific plan associated with personal development plays a vital role in career development. Those people who have career plans are most likely to get their desirable jobs because they can clearly measure what they want, such as a high-salary position, good corporate welfare, work-life balance or professional skills. Therefore, they are more competitive when finding relevant job opportunities with personal objectives. The personal life can also benefit from a good plan. For example, one has a clear financial plan for the retirement life, involving the management of pensions, insurances and fixed deposits. As a result, he/she can enjoy a better life and have a sense of happiness in the elderly age. In contrast, if people are unaware of making plans for their future’s lives, they are possibly poverty-stricken when they are old and feel regretful for the lack of financial plans. In spite of the importance of making plans, focusing on the present is frequently mentioned. The reason is that present matters are certainties for people, while plans are likely to impose a burden on people. For example, if workers can escape from schedules, they can concentrate on their tasks at the moment, which can improve their productivities effectively. In conclusion, I am convinced that planning future should be emphasized because it provides people with the opportunities to achieve their goals. Also, it should also give priority to the present as current achievements are essential for future’s success.