jingyifan
Is it better for children to learn foreign language at a young age ? hello , i have write an essay about the language learning age , would you like find out the mistakes i make ? thank you ! I do not agree with the view that it is better for children to begin learning language at primary school rather than secondary school . As the development of the economy , countries all over the world look like combine into an entirety . So it is very competitive for people who know foreign language. To begin with , one who learn some new skills or knowledge in young age ,even when he become a geezer ,he can remember it very clear . For instance ,learning how to ride a bike when you are young enough ,after having grown up , you can also ride very smoothly ! In the following ,when you learn a foreign language earliest than other students ,you will have a great strength beyond others ,especially this privilege will be reflected in the school's admissions .In the end ,if you learn foreign language when you are a small child , you will be able to learn other countries literature and history stories ,it is also a benefit for this child to contend with others . Whereas begin learning language earlier has many many benefits for the one to grow up as a very good student in schools . But it is obvious that the person who spend much more time to study when he is young enough will lost more important things which is crucial for his lifetime . Firstly , the well-known thing is that young children should cost enough time to arouse their creativity and emotional intelligence ,such as play games , painting , singing and so on ,if you let him learn foreign language too early , except good at making scores ,he can do nothing ! Then , the young children's intelligence and physical situation is limited by their age s. When you take him to learn foreign language at primary school , no one can promise he can do it inspired ,at the meantime ,his body and mind is possibly hurt by learning foreign language too early .Last but not least , we must give enough respect for children ,although they are young ,we can not use our understanding to tolerate their own choices .They are lived , minded and thoughtful ,only they themselves have rights to decide if they would like to do . In one's boyhood , creativity and innovation awareness is play a great role in one's future , not only should we help them grow healthy ,but also respect them as a person who have rights to make independent decision !
1

Is it better for children to learn foreign language at a young age?

hello , I have write an essay about the language learning age , would you like correct the mistakes I make? thank you!
I do not agree with the view that it is better for children to begin learning language at primary school rather than secondary school.
As the development of the economy developes, countries all over the world look like they are combining into an entirety . So it is very competitive for people who know foreign language. To begin with , one who learns some new skills or knowledge at a young age ,even when he becomes a geezer ,he can remember it very clearly. For instance, If you learn how to ride a bike when you are young enough, after having grown up,  you can ride very smoothly! In the following, when you learn a foreign language earlier than other students, you will have a great strength beyond others, and this privilege will be especially reflected in the school's admissions. In the end ,if you learn foreign language when you are a small child , you will be able to learn other countries literature and history stories, it is also a benefit for this child to contend with others.
Whereas begining learning language earlier has many many benefits for the one to grow up as a very good student in schools . But it is obvious that the person who spend much more time to study when he is young enough will lost more important things which is crucial for his lifetime. Firstly, the well-known thing is that young children should cost spend enough time to arouse their creativity and emotional intelligence, such as playing games, painting, singing and so on ,if you let him learn foreign language too early, except being good at achieving high scores ,he can do nothing! Then, the young children's intelligence and physical situation is limited by their age. When you take him to learn foreign language at primary school, no one can promise that he can do it inspired, in the meantime ,his body and mind are possibly hurt by learning foreign language too early. Last but not least, we must give enough respect to children, although they are young, we can not use our understanding to tolerate their own choices.They are lively minded and thoughtful, only they themselves have the rights to decide if they would like to do it.
In one's boyhood, creativity and innovation awareness plays a great role in one's future, not only should we help them grow healthily, but also respect them as a person who has the rights to make independent decisions!

I totally agree with you, we should respect children ,but we shouldn't do something (choose) instead of doing by themselves.