Carol Pham
10 steps to open a restaurant (part 3) Step 10 Recruiting and training kitchen staff and servants. Recruiting an accountant who is responsible all problems relevant with payment and collection money, do taxes reports of restaurant, social insurances, unemployment insurances for full time staff of restaurant. With kitchen staff, at the beginning, you can need 3 staff, 2 work for full time and 1 for part time. The staff can work in shift, from 10 am to 4 pm and 4 pm to closing time. Separately, chef needs to go to work early in the morning to prepare everything for a day, especially at the weekend. The rest time can be spent for preparing simple things. You can reference other restaurants around or recruitment magazines in order to choose the best applicant. Salaries for chef and other chef assistants depend on their experiences and menu of restaurant. And obviously, salary for chef is always higher than others With part-time cooks, you can pay based on working hour. Referencing other restaurant around before deciding the salary. Finally I can post the rest of the entry. Thanks for your reading and patience!