Martha Aguilera
my first article on italki Hi!!! My name is Martha. I am student of engineer of petroleum, only one year more for finished my career. i'm living alone whith greta. My little dog. she is an pomeranian and i love her!!!!! She have a problem on his heart. this has been a little hard. today, my mint is busy whith my Professional practice, find the best place in the area. i live in tampico and i'm very happy living here. Is a Pretty, friendly, and warm city. It's all today because...... is mi first time here. write something, and i not have any idea to do that. thanks for read me, appreciate that. Good night to averyone

my first article on italki

Hi!!! My name is Martha. I am a student of engineer of petroleum petroleum engineering, only one year more for to finished my career degree.

i'm living I live alone whith greta. My little dog. she is an pomeranian and i love her!!!!! She have a problem on his heart. She/He? has a problem with her/his heart. this has been a little hard.

today, my mint schedule is busy whith my Professional practice, find the best place in the area???.

i live in tampico and i'm very happy living here. It is a Pretty, friendly, and warm city.

It's Thats all for today because...... is mi first time here. write something, and i not have any idea to do that. This is my first time writing something here and I dont have any idea how to do it.
thanks for reading me, I appreciate that. it.

Good night to everyone

Buen trabajo!! Sigue practicar.