Daniela
Travelling I love travelling. During my life I visited some wonderful places in my country and in Europe too, like Croazia, Greece, France, Germany, Scandinavia... and around the world like Tunisie, Red Sea, Thailand, China, Greenland, New Zealand. Every time I used English for communication (even if in the south of China in 1995 was so difficult to try somebody speaking in English, and in Greenland too), and I could know a lot of interesting people and ways of life. I remember every person and every conversation, and all of this enriched my life so much. That's way I want to broaden my vocabulary and learn to speak English more fluently.
1

Travelling

I love travelling. During my life I visited some wonderful places in my country and in Europe too, like Croazia, Greece, France, Germany, Scandinavia... and around the world like Tunisie, Red Sea, Thailand, China, Greenland, New Zealand.
Every time I used English for communication (even if in the south of China in 1995 (it  )was so difficult to try  speaking in English, and in Greenland too), and   (I found  ) a lot of interesting people and ways of life.
I remember every person and every conversation, and all of this enriched my life so much.
That's way I want to broaden my vocabulary and learn to speak English more fluently

Very well done. 98 percent correct. Just a few mistakes in sentence structure.

Travelling

I love travelling. During my life I have visited some wonderful places in my country and in Europe too, like Croatia, Greece, France, Germany, Scandinavia... and around the world like Tunisia, the Red Sea, Thailand, China, Greenland, and New Zealand.
Every time, I used English to communicate (even though in the south of China in 1995 it was so difficult to understand people speaking in English (or maybe "it was so difficult to speak to people in English"), and in Greenland too), and I could meet a lot of interesting people and experience new ways of life.

("know" would sound a bit awkward here, especially "know ways of life")
That's why I want to broaden my vocabulary and learn to speak English more fluently.

Send me a message if you ever want me to correct another entry here :)

Travelling

I love travelling. During my life I visited some wonderful places in my country and in Europe too, like Croazia, Greece, France, Germany, Scandinavia... and around the world like Tunisie, Red Sea, Thailand, China, Greenland, New Zealand and Maldives too.  : )
Every time I used English for communication (even if in the south of China in 1995 was so difficult to try somebody speaking in English, and in Greenland too), and I could know a lot of interesting people and ways of life.
That's way I want to broaden my vocabulary and learn to speak English more fluently.

Very nice experience!