Mamen
The dreams I am going to speak about dreams, because of When I get up today I could remember everything have dreamt tonight. This has been a nightmare. I have dreamt of my best friend and want to tell you about this because I read that if you tell about the dream it will not happen. This has been so. I was in my room when another of my close friend arrived and told me that our friend had passed away in an accident. She told me, look at the facebook and you could find a lot of comments from people who are writing ! I couldnt believe this because we had had together the night before. She had come tomy house for dinner and it had been great . We had been looking at the pictures of when we are younger and couldnt help laughing with some of them where we wore an horrible clothes.
1

Dreams

I am going to talk/write about dreams, because when I woke up today I could remember everything I dreamt last night. It was a nightmare. I have dreamt about my best friend and want to tell you about this because I read that if you can describe the dream to someone it will not happen. This is true [?].
I was in my room when one of my close friends arrived and told me that our friend had died in an accident. She told me, look at the Facebook and you you'll find a lot of comments from people who are writing! I couldnt believe this because we had been together the night before. She had come to my house for dinner and it had been great. We had been looking at some pictures of when we were younger and couldnt help laughing at some of them where we were wearing horrible clothes.