Today I'm preparing the Power Point for my Master's Degree final project which later, I'll have to make a public speach about it so I can officially have the degree. I'm kind of freaked out because I'll have only 20 minutes to present a proyect that has more than 40 pages. So, I need to get only the most important facts to make the Power Point, the thing is that everytime I read it there are so many important things that I don't know how I will make it to summarize. Well, I still have time to figure it out, so I'll keep you updated. :)
Jan 28, 2015 9:53 AM
1

Today

I'm preparing the Power Point for my Master's Degree final project which later, which I'll have to present, publicly with a speech about it so I can officially complete the degree. I'm kind of freaked out because I'll have only 20 minutes to present a project that has more than 40 pages. So, I need to get only the most important facts to make the Power Point. The thing is that everytime I read it there are so many important things that I don't know how I will make it to summarize. Well, I still have time to figure it out, so I'll keep you updated. :)

If I may make a couple of recommendations for your presentation:

1.  You should limit the number of slides to less than 1 per minute: meaning, for your 20 minute presentation you should have no more than 15 slides and that includes an introduction..."this is what I'm going to tell you" and a closing slide..."this is what I just told you type of summary.

2.  To limit the number of slides, begin with a topical outline before you begin adding the details

Hope this helps....

1

Today

I'm preparing the Power Point for my Master's Degree final project which later, I'll have to make a public speach about it so I can officially have the degree. I'm kind of freaked out because I'll have only 20 minutes to present a proyect that has more than 40 pages. So, I need to get only the most important facts to make the Power Point, the thing is that everytime I read it there are so many important things that I don't know how I will make it to summarize. Well, I still have time to figure it out, so I'll keep you updated. :)

I have to give a public presentation (via Power Point) of my Masters degree in order to be officially conferred, I am kind of freaking out as their is so much information and it is extremely difficult to condense a project from 40 pages to 20 Power Point slides. As you can imagine there is so much information in my project I am having difficulty deciding what to include and exclude. The task is made more difficult as every time I take a look at it/read it (everything seems important), I don’t know how I am going to summarize it. Alas, I still have time, so I will keep you posted/updated/in the loop (informal,said amongst friends).

It's about the importance of emotional inteligence in teachers of teenagers with special needs, specifically with Down Syndrome
Hi Camila. What is you presentation about?