Tonia
How often do you use public transport in your town / city? Would someone correct this for me? I don't usually use the public transport in my town, I consider is a small city, I always go everywhere on foot , I love walking, but sometimes I take my car to go to the mechanich or when I need go shopping for clothes to the commercial center, however I go by train three times a week to go my job because I have to work in another city. The train is cheaper than bus and more comfortable and the timetable is later than bus, so I can sleep an hour more. Is something that you able to do as child and you are unbable to do now? yes When I am a child i used to skate on the streets, however nowadays I am not able it, I am afraid of it , I am mature and it can be dangerous.

How often do you use public transport in your town / city? Would someone correct this for me?

I don't usually use the public transport in my town, I consider is it a small city, I always go everywhere on foot , I love walking, but sometimes I take my car to go to the mechanich or when I need go shopping for clothes to the commercial shopping center, however I go by train three times a week to go get to my job because I have to work in another city. The train is cheaper than the bus and more comfortable and the timetable is later than the bus, so I can sleep an hour more.

Is there something that you were able to do as child and you are unbable to do now?
yes When I am was a child I used to skate on the streets, however nowadays I am not able to do it, I am afraid of it , I am more mature and it can be dangerous.

Great work!

Instead of "the timetable is later than the bus", I would suggest "the departure time is later than the bus".

If you want to use "timetable", I would suggest "the timetable is more convenient than the bus as the train departs later".