Zoe
A wee bit of me HI everybody, my name is Caterina Zoe, I'm 26 and I come from Italy. I have been studying english since I was a children but I don 't feel very confortable with this language ( I don't know why actually). I also studied french and spanish. I spent the majority of my lifetime here, in a little village of Tuscany but I travelled a lot. I spent a period in Dublin, as well. Yeah, I must admit it: the fact I cannot speak a language without feeling the terror I m speaking it in a bad way doesn't help at all! That's the reason why I would love to find someone that could help me to win my fear!
1

<em>I'm going to show some different ways you can write this. </em>

A wee bit of me

HI everybody,

My name is Caterina Zoe, I'm 26 and I come from Italy. I have been studying English since I was a children but I don 't feel very comfortable with this language (I don't know why actually). I also studied French and Spanish. I spent the majority of my life here, in a little village in Tuscany but I travelled a lot. For example, I spent some time in Dublin as well. Yeah I must admit it, the fact that I cannot speak a language without feeling the terror that I'm speaking it in a bad way incorrectly, doesn't help at all! That's the reason why I would love to find someone that could help me to conquer my fear!