iñigo
If the press get´s the wind of them Some rumours and innuendo on the social media are damaging our company´s reputation and prestige.The sahres price can fall if if the press get´s te wind of them . We have to do something fast. The chairman is very worried about tthe situation. He asked me first thing in the morningo, to prepare an accurate report on our sales figures, including some prospects on the upcomming yeras. I have to double check the figures because i can´t afford to get them wrong.

If the Press Catches Wind of Them

Some rumours and innuendos on the social media are damaging our company´s reputation and prestige.The shares price can might fall if if the press get´s te catches wind of them . We have to do something fast. The chairman is very worried about tthe situation. He asked me first thing in the morningo, to prepare an accurate report on our sales figures, including some prospects on the upcomming years. I have to double check the figures because I can´t afford to get them wrong.

Good use of common idiomatic expressions, iñigo!

If the press get´s gets the wind of them

Some rumours and innuendo on the social media are damaging our company´s reputation and prestige. The sahres share price can fall if if the press get´s te gets wind of them . We have to do something fast. The chairman is very worried about tthe situation. He asked me first thing in the morningo, to prepare an accurate report on our sales figures, including some prospects on the upcomming years. I have to double check the figures because I can´t afford to get them wrong.