蚩尤 – 战争的上帝 为的士兵到了战役的田地雾。他们在前面大的丘陵搏斗属的军队。谁给的丘陵也给今天的胜利和开门对手的王国。曹操,真机,夏侯惇,典韦和他们的士兵知道他们不可以获胜这的战役很单一的。属的军队是很多和在很好保卫的职位。 为全部的军队坠落在土壤上。他们要战役的胜利,他们得问题中国太大上帝的权力: 蚩尤 – 战争的上帝。在天空王国的里面,他在大金子的王位有两个狮子的头,他右边的手有他的战争的矛。他是的人决定在战役谁幸存和谁去世。他是的人战争开端和终止。他是的人有权力中国什么建造。在那人是战争和在那人是战役,蚩尤在这人。他是生命和死亡的统治和中国的统治在混乱的时代。 谁在战役要胜利得给蚩尤一个祈祷。为的士兵知道,他们说蚩尤祈祷的词: 蚩尤,我喊你!我的刀在我的一面!我在里面的战役找生命,没有错误的自尊心!我实行你的意志!你扔我地域的里面,我任何时候失灵!名誉,荣誉,统一!安康,安康,安康! Translation Chi You - The God Of War The soldiers of Wei have reached the battlefield. In front of them is the great hill, they will battle the forces of Shu. Whoever takes this hill, will achieve victory today and can enter the enemy’s kingdom. Cao Cao, Zhen Ji, Xiahou Dun, Dian Wei and all their soldiers know that they cannot win this battle that easily. The forces of Shu are in a huge number and in well defended positions. The whole army of Wei fell down to the ground. If they want to win this battle, they have to ask for the power of the greatest Chinese God: Chi You – The God of War. Sitting in Heavens Kingdom on a huge golden throne with two lion heads, he is holding his spear of War in his right hand. He is the one that decides who survives and dies in battle. He is the one that starts War and ends War. He is the one that has the power of how China shall be built. Wherever is War and wherever is a battle, Chi You is there. He is the ruler of life and death and the ruler of China in this time of chaos. Whoever wants to be victorious in battle must pray to Chi You. The forces of Wei know this and so they spoke the words of the Chi You prayer: Chi You, I call you! My sword is by my side! I seek a life in battle, free from all false pride! I will do your will! Throw me down to Hell, if I shall ever fail! Glory, Honor, Unity! Hail, Hail, Hail!
1

蚩尤 – 战争的上帝
蚩尤--战神
为的士兵到了战役的田地雾。
魏兵到达了战场。
他们在前面大的丘陵搏斗属的军队。
在他们前面是一座大山,他们即将与蜀军对战。
谁给的丘陵也给今天的胜利和开门对手的王国。
无论是谁今天先占得此山,都将获胜,并能率先进占敌国的土地。
曹操,真机,夏侯惇,典韦和他们的士兵知道他们不可以获胜这的战役很单一的。
曹操,真机,夏侯惇,典韦和他们的士兵都知道他们,此战胜之不易。
属的军队是很多和在很好保卫的职位。
蜀军人数众多并且占据了有利地形。
为全部的军队坠落在土壤上。
魏军全军跪倒在地。
魏军他们要战役的胜利,
他们得问题中国太大上帝的权力: 蚩尤 – 战争的上帝。
(他们知道)如若想取胜,那么必须向上古战神--蚩尤借力。
在天空王国的里面,他在大金子的王位有两个狮子的头,他右边的手有他的战争的矛。
蚩尤正坐于神国的镶有两个狮首的金王座之上,摩挲着他右手里的战矛。
他是的人决定在战役谁幸存和谁去世,他是的人战争开端和终止。他是的人有权力中国什么建造。
他能定战阵上的生死,也能左右战争,更能决定华夏的走向。
在那人是战争和在那人是战役,蚩尤在这人。
哪里有战火,哪里有硝烟,哪里便有蚩尤。
他是生命和死亡的统治和中国的统治在混乱的时代。
他是乱世之中定生死和决定华夏秩序的人。
谁在战役要胜利得给蚩尤一个祈祷。为的士兵知道。
谁想要在战争中获胜,必须先祭祀蚩尤,魏军深知。
他们说蚩尤祈祷的词: 蚩尤,我喊你!我的刀在我的一面!我在里面的战役找生命,没有错误的自尊心!我实行你的意志!你扔我地域的里面,我任何时候失灵!名誉,荣誉,统一!安康,安康,安康!
他们向蚩尤喊祭词道:“蚩尤,我召唤您。剑在我手,阵中求生,,奉您意志!舍我于地狱,若我果当一败!荣耀,名誉,统一!万胜!万胜!万胜!”

Translation

Chi You - The God Of War

The soldiers of Wei have reached the battlefield. In front of them is the great hill, they will battle the forces of Shu. Whoever takes this hill, will achieve victory today and can enter the enemy’s kingdom. Cao Cao, Zhen Ji, Xiahou Dun, Dian Wei and all their soldiers know that they cannot win this battle that easily. The forces of Shu are in a huge number and in well defended positions.

The whole army of Wei fell down to the ground. If they want to win this battle, they have to ask for the power of the greatest Chinese God: Chi You – The God of War. Sitting in Heavens Kingdom on a huge golden throne with two lion heads, he is holding his spear of War in his right hand. He is the one that decides who survives and dies in battle. He is the one that starts War and ends War. He is the one that has the power of how China shall be built. Wherever is War and wherever is a battle, Chi You is there. He is the ruler of life and death and the ruler of China in this time of chaos.

Whoever wants to be victorious in battle must pray to Chi You. The forces of Wei know this and so they spoke the words of the Chi You prayer:

Chi You, I call you! My sword is by my side! I seek a life in battle, free from all false pride! I will do your will! Throw me down to Hell, if I shall ever fail! Glory, Honor, Unity! Hail, Hail, Hail!

I change some word,you know some English can not use it well in Chinese,but most of it I translate like what you write in English. Hope I can really help you.:)

1

蚩尤 – 战神

Wei的将士来到了战场。耸立在他们面前的是那座高山,而他们将与Shu的势力作斗争。谁占领了这座上,谁就会取得今天的胜利,并且可以踏入敌人的王国。曹操,真机,夏侯惇,典韦。。。well,those people don't exist in the same age. Is this English article rigorous? 

@扬子: I see, thanks!
中国话过4级了